Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF!!

So what are your plans??  Cool

Re: TGIF!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: work til 6 and birthday dinner with the family then headed over to a friend's
    Saturday: my cousin's bridal shower followed by work then possibly visiting some OOT family that came in last night
    THEN MY FIRST SHOWER ON SUNDAY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Phone, you're an early bird today! :) Tonight: FI is doing a charity golf outing so I'm on my own tonight...bottle of wine, jersey shore on DVR, and early to bed! Tomorrow: hair and makeup trial then out with FI. Sunday: church, meet with cantor to set ceremony music, make Sunday dinner for FI. I feel like making something with eggplant. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning,

TGIF indeed, Nothing fun planned this weekend.

Today- get my "wedding hair"

Tomorrow- STUDY literally all day

Sunday- more studying, pack some clothes to send over FH's and wrap up the rsvps for the final count.

15 days, no nerves yet. We'll see if that changes. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls!  I feel like I haven't been around in forever!

Today: Dermatologist appointment, and our niece's first birthday party!

Tomorrow: Going to a wedding of some good friends - so excited to be a guest at a wedding instead of the bride this time!

Sunday: Working, blah.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: work and then picking up the house

Saturday:  Possibly going to the Highland festival in Livonia.  My FI originally wanted to go but he's not sure now.

Sunday: Lunch with some friends and narrowing down my list of PhD programs to apply to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF Indeed!!!

Tonight I'm going to a former co-workers memorial viewing. He had cancer so it's pretty sad.

Tomorrow FI and are going honeymoon shopping and then meeting with the reception vendor to pay our remaining  balance, room set up and menu.

Sunday; Relax and church
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Finally the weekend!

Tonight I have to volunteer for a nonprofit I sit on the board of.

Tomorrow I just have a hair appointment and might try to squeeze in some shopping for e-pics. Also need to figure out what FI is going to wear.

Sunday is the e-pic day! I'm so excited, but I think I'll be more excited when it's actually here. The lead-up is stressing me out what with deciding what to wear and no one agreeing when I ask people's advice.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Today: Work until 5 and then cleaning the house like crazy.

Tomorrow: Work until 5, working out either before or after. Then FI's best friend is coming to town for the night.  We will probably grab dinner and drink in Rochester or Royal Oak. 

Sunday:  Hanging out with FI and his friend before he leaves, hopefully hitting the gym at night.

It is going to take a lot of patience for me to have FI's bff in our house for 24 hours, so we'll see how that goes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Suzette70Suzette70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!

Nothing tonight - picked up my dress yesterday so it's safely in the closet.  Don't need to take it in for alterations until next June  lol

Tomorrow we are taking FMIL to see the hall set up for a wedding. She's a wonderful lady and so excited to be involved in the wedding.  I'm excited to see her reaction.   

Sunday hopefully nothing.  FI and I haven't had much time to ourselves lately so I'm looking forward to a lazy day.  
  • Options
    wetz4975wetz4975 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I'm driving some place close to Alpena for a "survivor" couple edition with a bunch of other couples. I hope it will be a blast. This is our first year going. We were invited by a friend that has been there before.
    I'm really excited for a weekend of fun.
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Dinner with friends that are coming in from out of town.

Saturday:  Highland games with friends all day

Sunday: BBQ at a friend house.

So a fun and busy weekend!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!

Today: Working a half day and then going to look at a few last dresses with FMIL. Then if finding nothing going to put money down on the dress I love. Tonight Dinner with my parents and Fi parents.

Saturday: FI has to work but his parents are in town so I am not really sure what are plan is during the day. Then at night going to Ruths Christ to eat dinner were Fi works with his parents.

Sunday: Taking Fi parents to my parents to hang out by teh pool.

Sometime I have to squeeze in watching Jersey Shore. I couldn't subject the future in laws to watching it with me last night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmusmiles85cmusmiles85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Finally reuniting with my MOH! She has lived in another state the past 2 years and just moved back to MI last weekend

Saturday: Fiance finally comes home from his work trip :)

Sunday: Possibly work on reserved signs for the ceremony
    Anniversary Vacation Vacation
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight: FI's planning a date night for us!

tomorrow: maybe go for a run if it's nice out, then we have a housewarming party for our neighbor

Sunday: nothing!
  • Options
    carpediem27carpediem27 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I work all weekend, so not much else going on... going to try to make it to at least the fireworks for Dearborn's Homecoming festival on Saturday or Sunday, if the not the Journey cover band, lol!, but I am on call til 9 so we will see!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    I managed to say something that got a friend pissed....hopefully this too will pass.
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-77?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:ec876767-ef42-45b7-abbb-1f6efbf96a6dPost:44497255-2342-424b-8ba6-c978fda98be1">Re: TGIF!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I managed to say something that got a friend pissed....hopefully this too will pass.
    Posted by PhoneCardLady[/QUOTE]

oh no, that's always a tough spot to be in
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a lot going on except packing like a mad woman.
  • Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-77?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:ec876767-ef42-45b7-abbb-1f6efbf96a6dPost:699c1a65-8d52-4b42-a2be-6349e31d1e44">Re: TGIF!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF!! : oh no, that's always a tough spot to be in
    Posted by larzhope[/QUOTE]

It's now after 1am on Saturday.  I woke up from a nightmare about this person, plus on top of it I have one of my headaches and I can't get back to sleep.  I just hope they can forgive me and get past this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards