Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF!

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Today: I have the day off so cleaning and organizing. FI's work party later.

Tonight: relax with FI, maybe watch movie we rented

Tomorrow: Christmas at FI's grandma's with all the family, watch neice and nephews open their presents and eat a fabulous dinner

Sunday: more straightening up and relaxing, we'll see which one pulls me in a bigger direction

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: About to start getting ready and making breakfast for FI & I (hopefully the smells will coax him out of bed.  Then we have church with my family, and dinner with his family.

Tomorrow: Spending 1/2 the day with my family, and the later 1/2 (possibly less than 1/2) with Fi's family.  Possibly spending the night there.

Sunday: Leaving early for Traverse City to visit FMIL's side of the family, coming home on Tuesday.

WHEW.  Next year FI & I agreed to interchange which families we spend each day with.  I'll be glad for no more driving back and forth between families (especially when they live 45 minutes apart).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today:  We celebrate Christmas eve so my family (mom dad brother) and I will go out to dinner then come home and unwrap gifts

Tomorrow:  Relax :) And play with new gifts

Sunday:  One of my BMs finally got into town so we'll hang out before I leave to come back to Michigan on Tuesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards