Michigan-Detroit
Options

Got my e-pics back (Lots PIP's)

Here are a few of my fav's, if you want to see some others I can send you the link to more of them.  Seeing these really makes me excited for our wedding and how great the pictures will turn out.

Thanks for viewing!!

Re: Got my e-pics back (Lots PIP's)

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww they look so great!  You guys look so happy :)  Who is your photographer?
  • Options
    bee&beebee&bee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!

We choose Sandy & Tim from The Camera Chick.  I know some other knotties used her or are using her.  I also would highly recommend her!!
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    edited December 2011
    Great pics!!
  • Options
    jhawthorne85jhawthorne85 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    saw your pics on Sandy's facebook. I was in total AW of your pictures! Congrats on amazing photos!!

We too are using The Camera Chick LOVE THEM.
    Photobucket Married at last! *11-18-11*
  • Options
    bee&beebee&bee member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!...yes, they are great!  FI and I are both so pleased with out they turned out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them! You both look so happy :) And side note - your hair is too cute! Makes me want to cut mine...
  • Options
    bee&beebee&bee member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks RC...i've been pretty self-concious of my hair lately so that just made my day.   Back story on my hair, had it past my shoulders almsot all my life, cut it super short around the time FI and I met and just recently started to grow it out for the wedding.  I still want it short but just a lil length so I can pull it half back.  It's in-between styles at the moment so that was a huge confidence booster!! :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look amazing!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They came out great!  Where did you get them done at?
  • Options
    bee&beebee&bee member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!

MMRoberts - Got them done at George George Park.  It wasn't my first choice just cause a lot of people get pictures there.  Actually there were 3 other sets of people taking photos there while we were there.  But I can't complain cause they turned out great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They turned out great!!! I cant get over how many people do pics at george george, FI and I walk our dogs there all the time and there is always something going on! 
    With that said though, your pics are beautiful, whether it was your first location choice or not!!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards