Michigan-Detroit

Re: AW Thursday!

• edited December 2011

I finally picked out a dress and shoes for my bridesmaids!

Bill Levkoff Style # 628 in Euro Navy-the sash and flounce will be white like the bottom picture

Rampage-Gracee  originally found at Amazon for $49.95....Macy's has them on sale for $29.99

Two of my girls already have ordered their dresses and bought their shoes! YES!! :)

• edited December 2011
    I ordered my invitations! and invites for my second shower are out.

Most importantly though, 100 days to go.  Tomorrow will be double digits!!
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-thursday-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:f0b432d1-2604-4a7a-b56c-8b398252077cPost:87e359b4-7f24-427d-80d3-b3c1e0dbb638">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most importantly though, 100 days to go.  Tomorrow will be double digits!!
    Posted by MrsBarstool2011[/QUOTE]

Yay! Congratulations!!!!!

I don't have much to AW about, but I updated my vendor sticky (booked the Parsonage) and realized that all I have left to plan is Makeup and Transportation :)

Oh - and Christmas Eve is my 9 month marker :)
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the 100 days and then double digits Barb!

WR:  I finished up my jewelry so now my outfit is all set.  And I have all my "something's" - old new, borrowed, blue.
  • edited December 2011
    WR: nothing really.

NWR: I'm currently using the internet on the plane!  I am really amused by this!
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered our Save the Date magnets:

• edited December 2011
    The RSVPs have been steadily flowing, but I am still waiting on a lot! Meeting with our priest to choose the readings and psalms on the 1st!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards