Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Re: TGIF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WR- Trying to figure out what to get my child attendent's for their gifts.
    Paying a payment on my hall. Also ordering my pocketfolds.

NWR- Getting rid of my boys tomorrow. They are going to NaNa's house and I get a much needed break! Definitely needed since my 7 year old is on Spring Break starting Monday. AHHHHHHHH.......  LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker OurPlanningBio image 140 Made The Cut!
    image 104 Are Ready To Party! image 6 Are Missing Out! image 30 Can't Find The Mailbox!
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are in our friends wedding this weekend!  So tonight right after work we are going to the rehersal/rehersal dinner, then I am up super early to have my make up trial and then get my hair done with all the other BM's.  Then Sunday I get to study alllll day!

On a side note, I got my first custom spray tan last night and I LOVE it!! If anyone has ever thought about doing it, you should totally check out Spray Chic in Farmington!! I'm so happy with it!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been MIA for a few days from working 46 hours in 3 days.  Luckily today is only an 8-5 shift :) Soo that effects my weekend plans

Today: Work until 5, then if I'm feeling better FI and I want to go on a date, but I'm really sick and exhausted.

Tomorrow: Veg. out. All Day. I plan on NOT waking up at 630, laying on the couch all day, maybe a nap, catch up on DVR, and finish reading Breaking Dawn.

Sunday:  Work 10-7. 

If I'm motivated and not super sick, I may even work out...maybe...
    Probably nothing WR though because I'm so drained mentally and physically right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today: Cleaning house! Ive been slacking in this dept. and it shows..lol. I have large MOUNDS of laundry that need put away.

Sat: I dont know. FI has to work..so my girls and I might just lay around the house.

Sun: My daughters 6th bday party at Chuckie cheese!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I'm going dress shopping tomorrow.  I'm really excited yet nervous about it.  Beyond that, I may design some paper items.

NWR: Working today, cleaning my car, and maybe picking up the house.  Sunday my FI and I are having a date day so we are going to the DIA and then out to dinner somewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR-  Just got off work and am waiting for my bridesmaids to get here to go pick out their dresses and as horrible as it sounds maybe score a new one for me ( long story).

NWR- I am going to do nothing other than go to the gym and veg out on the couch.  Feb and March were so busy we haven't had a weekend to just chill.  Oh.. I forgot I have a baby shower to go to...but then back to the couch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Maybe drag myself to class, but I'm super exhausted so we'll see.  I hate driving out to school for a one hour class.  Homework and working 4-9.

Tomorrow: Homework all day long.  Working 5-9.

Sunday: Working 9-7.  Finishing up last minute homework and studying.

I'm going to have to wait to tackle this florist situation on Monday.  I have too much other school stuff going on this weekend unfortunately.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: working 11:30-8

Tomorrow: working 11:30-8

Sunday, not sure yet, but I'm sure it's more of the same.  :(
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    lanejanelanejane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today working then leaving for a late lunch with co-workers, buying groceries then hitting the gym.

Saturday I hope to take my mom out for her birthday and head to the gym.

Sunday to the gym and relax and clean up the disaster that is my house.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work today and tomorrow.  Wedding stuff on Sunday.  I'm going to force FI to pick some of his songs since we meet with the DJ next weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, TGIF indeed.

Today: Work, cycling class (love!)

Weekend: Studying, meeting with the florist, and meeting with a potential photographer

Have a great day ladies.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- work on guest book/scrapbook
    NWR- taxes............. ugh (i'm been dreading because owning my own business i end up paying every year..... booo!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Work, Go to church with MOH/putting some of the food in their fridges for Shower tomorrow

Tomorrow: Hair/Make up Trial, BRIDAL SHOWER, go shopping for Bachelorette Party outfit

Sunday: Help my mom at her house
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI's uncle passed away suddenly, so, we have the visitation on Sunday and Funeral Mass on Monday :(  He was a really great guy and it will be a tough weekend. I feel guilty planning happy wedding stuff - so, this will be a NWR weekend.

Other than that, I've got a mani-pedi planned for tonight and I plan to become BFFs with my new kitchen aid stand mixer tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Let's see...

WR: Getting the tuxes!

NWR:  Picking out baby clothes for FH's niece's bday! Baby shoes are the best. :)
  • Options
    lcsnowflakelcsnowflake member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rcj2rcd- I'm so sorry to hear about FI's uncle.  Hope this weekend goes ok! thoughts and prayers!

I'm going to spend the weekend stressing out!!!  I finally got word that I will be starting a new job on Monday.  I worked for this company before, but am worried about how I will balance working full time, the last month and a half of wedding planning and preparing to present and finish my thesis by the end of April.  We're also moving next weekend so I was hoping to pack.  Ok- so off the knot and back to work for me :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Dinner with my StepBrother and his GF.

Tomorrow: Work, then going to visit my aunt in the hospital:(  Dinner at my Mom's house. Hopefully deciding on the wedding menu as well.

Sunday: Church, then work bridal shower:)

ALL WEEKEND: STALKING THE MAILBOX!!! Our invites went out on Tuesday, so I'm expecting the first rush of for-sure yes's and no's to be coming the next few days!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Photobucket

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-59?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:f1c760eb-fa97-4b17-ae4e-970ca2b757e9Post:b1654e19-d2a6-4456-a897-4bec58e9fbc0">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight: Dinner with my StepBrother and his GF. Tomorrow: Work, then going to visit my aunt in the hospital:(  Dinner at my Mom's house. Hopefully deciding on the wedding menu as well. Sunday: Church, then work bridal shower:) ALL WEEKEND: <strong>STALKING THE MAILBOX!!! </strong>Our invites went out on Tuesday, so I'm expecting the first rush of for-sure yes's and no's to be coming the next few days!!
    Posted by jamenyha[/QUOTE]
    You will love it.  Seriously so addicting.  I usually get a little sad on Sundays since there is no mail :(

Also, I'm sorry to hear that Rachael.  T&Ps are with your fiance and his family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks guys, I appreciate it :) took FI out for some drinks tonight :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards