Michigan-Detroit
Options

Tell Us Tuesday

Well it's Royal Wedding week so it's only appropriate that it invade TUT as well.

Are you excited for the RW?  Do you plan on watching it?  If yes, live or on DVR?  What are you looking forward to most?

If you aren't going to watch it, why not?

Re: Tell Us Tuesday

• Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you excited for the RW?  I think it's interesting
    Do you plan on watching it? I'll probably catch some clips on the internet If yes, live or on DVR?  What are you looking forward to most? her dress

If you aren't going to watch it, why not? I don't really feel like sitting thru the whole thing or getting up at like 4 am or whatever.
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Lisa... I may watch parts of it here or there but I wouldn't sit down and watch the entire thing.

I can't believe it's going to take her FOUR MINUTES to walk down the aisle -- eeek!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to admit, I'm very excited for the wedding.  I don't think I'll get up at 4am but I'll definitely be DVRing it and watching it when I get the chance.  I can't wait to see her dress :)

But I'm like this with most things wedding related.  I can't get enough!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm more interested in it than I thought I would be.  I certainly won't get up early on Friday to watch it, but I'll either DVR or catch clips online.

I'm excited to see her dress.  I'm also excited to see her flowers, since my florist told me that whatever she uses will instantly get very expensive!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to watch the highlights when I get home from work.  I'm interested but I value my sleep (or lack there of) more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you excited for the RW? I wouldn't say excited, but I'm definitely interested as well as PPs.

Do you plan on watching it?  If yes, live or on DVR? I have it set up on DVR.  Wasn't sure which channel to choose - CNN wins this time!  I'll probably just fast forward to the good stuff after I wake up.  I don't particularly want to sit through any of the reporter hoopla.

What are you looking forward to most? Her dress/overall look, and I heard just yesterday that Prince William is making a special speech for his mother which should be nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bee&beebee&bee member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you excited for the RW?  Eh, not really
    Do you plan on watching it?  Nope, sleep to me is more important
    If yes, live or on DVR?  What are you looking forward to most? Her Dress

If you aren't going to watch it, why not? I just don't have much interest in it besides seeing her dress and the little details like centerpieces and stuff.  I'll check out the crazy amount of pictures that I'm sure will be posted by the time I get up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not really interested in it.  I may look at some highlights but that's about it and that would only be to see her dress.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tell-tuesday-85?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:f60326c0-fe65-49af-90c6-628e0b0e76b3Post:f71d59da-1090-4e3c-8d50-43923b9b4764">Re: Tell Us Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm more interested in it than I thought I would be.  I certainly won't get up early on Friday to watch it, but I'll either DVR or catch clips online. I'm excited to see her dress.  <strong>I'm also excited to see her flowers, since my florist told me that whatever she uses will instantly get very expensive!</strong>
    Posted by Meg1036[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It had better not be hydrangeas! lol.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'll be watching what I can on the morning shows.  If I didn't have to work, I'd totally get up at 4 AM!

</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Soooo excited!!!! But not excited enough to wake up in the 3s or 4s (I can barely get up in the 7s). I have 3 broadcasts set to record on DVR because I want the US and British broadcasts, and then one as a backup. I'm so excited for the dress...but also to see all of the fascinators and hats :) If the wedding was on EST and not on a weekday I would have totally hosted a party and worn a fascinator.
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you excited for the RW?  Eh.... i'll watch it if it's on TV, but i'm not following it.
    Do you plan on watching it?  If yes, live or on DVR?  Most night i wake up in the middle of the night so i'll likely turn it on... but i won't wake up just to watch it.
    What are you looking forward to most?  The details, her dress, flowers, i think the guest list would be interesting too.

What time does their wedding start over there? it has to be pretty early if they are having 2 receptions, right? how long is their wedding itself suppose to last?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought I wouldn't be excited, but I was totally caught up in a special on Kate the other day, so apparently I care more than I thought.  I think part of the reason I care is because of my own upcoming wedding. 
    I think I will DVR it for 2 reasons.  #1 I refuse to wake up in the middle of the night for any tv program.  #2, I can fastforward through all of the boring parts :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards