Michigan-Detroit
Options

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong:s...

Yesterday Ken's car got hit it was part of a three car accident. Luckily everyone was ok and the damage to his car is all structural so he can fix it. Good thing about being a mechanic I guess. However now we are forced to find another ride to Tenn. Ken's god father offered up his 2010 Mustang, which sounds cooler in theory to me, but since I can't drive a stick, ken's on his own there. Undecided I feel bad for Ken more then anything, he's a tall guy which is why he licks trucks, because they offer more room. Now he's stuck being the only one driving on the way there, the way back and ANY driving we do while we are there because like I said I can't. AND on top of that we've been told by the DS of the Nazarene church that their closing us at the end of august, and with they their trying to take Ken's parents house. Just want we all wanted to deal with the week before and of the wedding. Yuck
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong:s...

• Options
    PhoneCardLadyPhoneCardLady member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about possibly renting a car for the trip to TN?
  • Options
    jolla92126jolla92126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Learn to drive a stick.

You should know how anyway.
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_anything-can-wrong-will-wrongs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:f8e7eb8f-15d4-4661-876c-a0b8ebfefdc4Post:2932919e-0e9c-40e8-87c9-d573ace6ed37">Re: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong:s...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Learn to drive a stick. You should know how anyway.
    Posted by jolla92126[/QUOTE]

this... I only have theoretical knowledge and so wish I had really really learned earlier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards