Michigan-Detroit

J Crew Dress'

This may be a really dumb question, but I absolutely love the J Crew wedding dress line (and it's so in expensive!)  Were can you see these & purchase them?  Are there certain stores for this?  Does anyone know were these stores are?  I couldn't tell much from their website.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: J Crew Dress'

• GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to their website it lists out the stores that have them available:

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WeddingParties/Wedding_Resources/storelocator.jsp
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I'm so computer illiterate....  I just wish there was one closer to us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem :) It was kind of difficult to see since the font on their website is so small.

It would be nice if they had one closer, there's a lot of dresses that were possiblities for my BM's. But not being able to try them on locally was a big turn off.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    I actually ordered one of their wedding dresses, based on how it looked on the website.  Since the closest store was in Chicago, I just online ordered it and had it shipped.  It came and was beautiful, but just didn't flatter my figure and couldn't really be altered to fit correctly, so I had to send it back.  I was charged about $25 for the whole process, which seems pretty cheap all in all.  Happy to say I found a completely different dress that I love, but I found the J Crew experience to be a good one.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I have the sophia gown.. I love it. Can't beat the price and it's such a classic silhouette.

As long as the dress you get isn't on clearance - you can order it and return it if you aren't happy with it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards