Michigan-Detroit
Options

Paul Taylor... review requests

Hey All! I booked Paul Taylor for my wedding 4/12 (I know still almost a year away!) He got some really good reviews on here, and based on cost, he seemed great.

When FI and I met with him, he didnt have anything to give ME a copy of the signed contract.  No big deal, he said he was scan and send. Its been over a month, maybe two and I have not heard anythign from him. I got so busy lately that I really didnt proactivly reach out to him (though it shouldnt be my job to). Well, I finally got around to sending him a text message, since his website doesnt work for email, and I still have not heard anything.

I just want to be sure this guy isnt a scam. Anyone have the same, or different, experience with him?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Paul Taylor... review requests

• Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's not a scam.  I would have to say he is technology challenged when it comes to email.  Call him.  He tends to be better with answering phone calls.  I had to send him a couple emails and I called him to get a copy of our signed contract too.  While it's definitely not the best business practices, a friend of mine had him at her wedding and he was really good.  He had everyone on the dance floor all night and he wasn't a comedian like some DJ's tend to be.  Don't worry....he's not a scam just a little hippieish.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well that makes me feel a little better! I figured, "well if he is a scam, I'm only out $100". lol In the grand scheme of things, whats $100. haha :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp. He's not the best at technology and he's definitely not a scam. You will love him. Seriously. He ended up being one of my favorite vendors for my wedding. Everyone still talks about how packed the dance floor was. He did an excellent job! Good choice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely not a scam!! I just had him at my wedding 5/7 and loved him. He did an awesome job and kept everything on schedule. He is also very easy to deal with. I waited until the very last minute and texted him my song requests. I still have everything that he gave me from our meeting if you'd like for me to send anything your way, just let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards