Michigan-Detroit

Bridal shoes?

Man they are expensive for shoes I will wear ONCE.  Anyone know where to get some white shoes for cheap?  On that note, anyone want to sell hers after her wedding?  I can't wear much of a heel--maybe just a kitten heel.  My fiance is not much taller than me :)

Re: Bridal shoes?

• edited December 2011
    I just bought my shoes at DSW.  Lots of brides have had luck with zappos.com, too.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought and returned a ton of shoes to zappos.com (free shipping both ways and fantastic customer service!)

But they don't have to be "bridal" shoes.  They can be fun, colored shoes or flip flops for that matter.
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check www.amazon.com and search for bridal shoes. I think over 1100 come up.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought these cute ballet slippers.  My FI and I are the exact same height...so no heels for me either.  They were $30 and free shipping.

• edited December 2011
    Excellent suggestion, mtishawt! Can you share some more of your choreographer knowledge and suggest a local store or website to find ballroom shoes?
    185829_10150421989590405_571240404_17334789_3544435_n April 2012 Siggy Challenge Furry Babies Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Just shop for regular shoes you like. In fact, I'm seriously considering wearing a pair I already have. I know they're comfortable, they're already broken in, and it's one less expense :-)

Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • karenbride21karenbride21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the suggestions ladies!  Very helpful as always :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards