New York-Hudson Valley

9 days!!! & Photoshare advice

Hey all!! 9 days...where the heck does the time go???? Who has set up a photoshare and how did you do it?

Re: 9 days!!! & Photoshare advice

• edited December 2011
    Yay!!! :) Congrats!! Thats so exciting!! I created a photoshare site on shutterfly. I love it because you can create a really nice site and its easy to use and upload pictures on.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used snapfish. Not many people actually posted their pictures. I think only my friends who I emailed and asked them to used it. Snapfish was pretty easy though. I only used it because that's what I normally use. And good luck getting everything together!!! I'm sure everything will be wonderful!
  • edited December 2011
    I set up an account on shutterfly and made up business cards from vista print. The hall will leave one at each placemat.  With 9 days to go you may not have time for that but you could buy avery labels, make something in photoshop and print them out.
  • edited December 2011
    I use shutterfly and facebook because so many of my friends are on there. Good luck!! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Squeee 9 days!! You're so freakin' close, can you believe it? I have 12 days and I'm freakin' excited! We used Snapfish for ours and hopefully friends will post on FB and "tag" us lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I like Snapfish and I recently saw on there that you can now upload pictures from facebook on there to have printed.
  • CleorahCleorah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!!! I can't believe it!! I set up in snapfish and now to figure out how to get it to everyone in time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards