Wedding Classifieds
Options

For Sale: Blue and white bouquet- St. Louis MO

I used this blue iris bouquest as my bridal bouquet. I have one of the matching bridemaid bouqiets which is made of only the white flower that is the bridal bouquet. The color is a royal blue or if you are familiar with the David's Bridal colors it matches the Horizon Blue dresses and accessories they have.

My email is demedoll08@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Re: For Sale: Blue and white bouquet- St. Louis MO

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-blue-and-white-bouquet-st-louis-mo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:04401b13-9415-4e1a-ae42-e2c4c340e337Post:d8ac55b7-680b-4ade-a641-367a26d0b62c">For Sale: Blue and white bouquet- St. Louis MO</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used this blue iris bouquest as my bridal bouquet. I have one of the matching bridemaid bouqiets which is made of only the white flower that is the bridal bouquet. The color is a royal blue or if you are familiar with the David's Bridal colors it matches the Horizon Blue dresses and accessories they have. My email is demedoll08@yahoo.com if you are interested.
    Posted by Demedoll[/QUOTE]

I am interested in these bouquets you have for sale.  This is perfect since all of my dresses were purchased at David's Bridal in the Horizon color.  Please call me at 314-599-4722.  Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards