Wedding Classifieds

monique lhuillier meriah wedding dress for sale

i have a monique lhuillier meriah dress for sale, i was married last month and would love to sell it for $5500, i originally bought it for $8649 ,
 its in perfect condition!!      jjwesselsnat@hotmail.com

Re: monique lhuillier meriah wedding dress for sale

• edited October 2010
    i have a monique lhuillier meriah dress for sale, i was married last month and would love to sell it for $5500, i originally bought it for $8649 ,
     its in perfect condition!!      jjwesselsnat@hotmail.com
  • This is a rare Monique Lhuillier Meriah dress as the hand cut tulle skirt is a beautiful ivory/taupe. The crystal-embroidered bodice is amazing in its detail and makes the dress pop. The bodice is a light latte color, but the color difference between the skirt and bodice is beautiful. The natural waist is very flattering, giving you a tiny waist, and the hip size doesn’t matter because all of the tulle. It is also extremely lightweight. Meriah dress as the tulle skirt is white/ivory, compared to the taupe color featured on the model picture. The crystal-embroidered bodice is amazing in its detail and makes the dress pop. The bodice is a light latte color, but the color difference between the skirt and bodice is beautiful. The natural waist is very flattering, giving you a tiny waist, and the hip size doesn’t matter because all of the tulle. It is also extremely lightweight.
  • I am looking for a preowned size 4 monique lhuillier meriah dress for sale.
  • Do you have this dress for sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards