Wedding Classifieds
Options

PIP F/S: Two by Rosa Clara Never Worn!

I posted this a few days ago, and unfortunately got a scammer, so I am re-posting with pictures this time! (learned my lesson for sure- ladies do NOT accept certified check orders from anyone willing to pay your offer PLUS extra money...who does that?!)

ANYWAY!  I am selling my Two by Rosa Clara Strapless A-Line lace wedding dress.

Dress Specs.:

Size 16
Street Size: 8/10
Length of Gown:  5'8
My height: 5'5

Me:

Bust: 36.5 (I'm a 36 C bra cup size)
Waist: 29
Hips 40

To give you an idea, I wear size 8 pants in brands like GAP, Express, Ann Taylo/LOFT, NY and Co., etc.  (Size 10 in J Crew, lol).  This dress is form fitting, so I would say anyone that's a size 10 or less would be able to wear it (or have it taken in) just fne.

This dress is BEAUTIFUL and in mint condition.  I've only worn it the day I bought it when I tried it on, and when I took it to my professional tailor to be hemmed at the bottom--so a total of 1-1 1/2 hours.  When I purchased the dress, it was 6'1" in length! So, I had to have that hemmed, of course.

It is a timeless gown, the lace is beautiful, and it is a very slimming/structured dress.  Absolutely nothing else but the bottom of the gown has been altered--I didn't need to, everywhere fit me like a glove.

I am asking $2000.00, or best reasonable offer (I'm definitely willing to work with you if its a decent asking price--just don't reply if your asking price is $500, for example).  I paid $3200.00 for it at my local Bridal Salon, Pure English in April 2011. http://www.pureenglishbridal.com/

I am in the Hampton Roads, VA area; the reason for selling is that my fiance and I have decided that instead of having a super elaborate wedding--where everything had to be perfect, we will do something simple instead, and put our money towards finishing school/buying a house, and saving in general.   :)

What the Two by Rosa Clara stock photo looks like of the dress:

I have several additional pics of the dress.  Serious inquiries can email me @ cbull012@odu.edu

Thanks for looking ladies! Good luck w/Planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards