Wedding Classifieds
Options

Simone Carvalli Wedding Dress

Hello,
I got married in September and had a wonderful time. My dress looked beautiful on me and I loved wearing it on that wonderful day of my life.
My Simone Carvalli dress is a size 8, but was taken in as I was losing weight. It is A-line, white,strapless and very classy, 100% silk charmeuse. I am 5' 4 and wore 4 inch hills ( Kate Spade Charm) so it was adjusted to fit my height. It has been professionally cleaned ($200) and is ready to be worn by the next beautiful bride. I paid CDN $2700 and will accept offers that are no lower then $1500.You are welcome to email me for more information(measurements etc.) and if you are interested.
ortensiahoxh@gmail.com

Re: Simone Carvalli Wedding Dress

• Options
    TesiQTesiQ member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Hello,
    I got married in September and had a wonderful time. My dress looked beautiful on me and I loved wearing it on that wonderful day of my life.
    My Simone Carvalli dress is a size 8, but was taken in as I was losing weight. It is A-line, white,strapless and very classy, 100% silk charmeuse. I am 5' 4 and wore 4 inch hills ( Kate Spade Charm) so it was adjusted to fit my height. It has been professionally cleaned ($200) and is ready to be worn by the next beautiful bride. I paid CDN $2700 and will accept offers that are no lower then $1500.You are welcome to email me for more information(measurements etc.) and if you are interested.
    ortensiahoxh@gmail.com

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I suggest you read the stickies at the top of this board. 
    There is no selling allowed on any board but the Classifieds. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards