Wedding Classifieds
Options

Selling: Like New Ivory Allure 8526 Bridal Gown!!!

This dress is sexy yet simple at the same time and flatters just about any body type.  I felt amazing in it and now it's time to pass it on to the next bride.  I didn't need to have any alterations made to the dress.  It was cleaned a week after the wedding and I am selling because we need the space for other things!  It is in "like new" condition and you couldn't even tell that it was worn! The color is a soft light ivory.  Please message if you have any questions or interest and I am willing to negotiate on price just a little. 

Asking Price: $675

Designer: Allure Bridals
Style Number: 8526
Year Purchased: 2011
Condition: Like New

Color: Ivory
Silhouette: Mermaid
Neckline: Sweetheart
Length: Floor
Train: Chapel (bubble hem)

Label Size: 8
Street Size: 4/6
Bra: 32B  Bust: 34  Waist: 26.5  Hips: 35
Height in heels: 5'6" approx. 

Please email jbld1328@gmail.com if you have any questions or interest!  Can email pictures of dress!

Re: Selling: Like New Ivory Allure 8526 Bridal Gown!!!

• Options
    edited January 2012

This dress is sexy yet simple at the same time and flatters just about any body type.  I felt amazing in it and now it's time to pass it on to the next bride.  I didn't need to have any alterations made to the dress.  It was cleaned a week after the wedding and I am selling because we need the space for other things!  It is in "like new" condition and you couldn't even tell that it was worn! The color is a soft light ivory.  Please message if you have any questions or interest and I am willing to negotiate on price just a little. 

Asking Price: $675

Designer: Allure Bridals
    Style Number: 8526
    Year Purchased: 2011
    Condition: Like New

Color: Ivory
    Silhouette: Mermaid
    Neckline: Sweetheart
    Length: Floor
    Train: Chapel (bubble hem)

Label Size: 8
    Street Size: 4/6
    Bra: 32B  Bust: 34  Waist: 26.5  Hips: 35
    Height in heels: 5'6" approx. 

Please email jbld1328@gmail.com if you have any questions or interest!  Can email pictures of dress!

• Options
    Is your dress still available?!
  • Options
    is this dress still available?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards