Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wedding Dress for Sale! Orange County

I love my wedding dress, but considering how expensive the wedding was and how much room the dress takes up in my closet, it's time to part with it.  My wedding was really short so the amount of time in the dress was less than six hours!!  I also didn't get to dance and I've had the dress professionally cleaned so it looks brand new!

David's Bridal is still selling this dress so if anyone has considered this style or likes the dress, SAVE YOURSELF A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS!  I'm offering the dress for $350 OBO. I live in Orange County so I would be willing to drop the dress off, but if you want it shipped then shipping would need to be added.

The dress size is a 10, and ladies I must warn you that if you go the David's Bridal and try on bridal gowns or have your bridesmaids try on dresses, I found that their sizes run big!! If you like this dress, I would suggest checking out David's Bridal and see if they have this style in their store, try on the 10 and go from there :)  I did have the dress altered....it was taken in around the bust area, had cups installed and the train has been bustled.

If you are interested email me at Tiff645@gmail.com

The dress style is WG3071.

Happy Dress Hunting!
Tiffany
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards