Wedding Classifieds

FS: Polmanders, tablecloths, candy bags and much more (PIP)

I still have items left over from my 6/18/11 wedding that I am trying to get rid of. My husband wants his computer room back. If you see anything you like please email me at [email protected]. I accept paypal.

I have 5 large polmander balls that were used for the tops of centerpieces. $5 each

I have 50 candy bags that were used at our candy buffet. The bags say "Thank you for sharing this day with us". $5 for all 50

I have 2 black 90x156 polyester table cloths (they are floor legnth on an 8 foot table) $12 each **These have been professional washed and have no stains or rips***

I have 1 black 90 x132 polyester table cloth (floor legnth on a 6 foot table) for $10.00 **This has been professional washed and has no stains or rips**

I have one red 70in square tablecloth for $6. I used it for an overlay. **This item has been professionally washed and has no stains or rips**

I have 1 Brown (chocolate) tablecloth for $6. This was used as an overlay. **This item has been professionally washed and has no stains or rips**

These are just some of my items. I have a lot more including Kids Table items at www.theknot.com/ourwedding/amycallins&michaelrogers
Please help us get our computer room back. Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards