Emerald Bridal Couturiers:9174

Silhouette: Ball Gown
Neckline: Strapless
Color: Ivory/ Off White
Hemline: Floor length
Train: Cathedral
Fabric: Bridal Taffeta
Embellishment: Swarovski crystals, Alencon lace
Special Features: Built in bustier to keep everything in place; HAS hidden POCKETS!
Season: Sp 2010
Sizes: 10 (street size 6)
Original Price:$1350 + tax
Asking Price: $600 + Shipping (Paypal only)
Condition: New with tags; Only tried on two times.

Description
The sophisticated, elegant bride, illuminated in Swarovski crystals and wrapped in yards and yards of bridal taffeta, is magnificent indeed! The straight across strapless re-embroidered Alencon lace bodice is entirely embellished with Swarovski crystals, pearls and glass beads. A wide gathered taffeta sash embraces the waist and the voluminous skirt hides pockets on each side. This gown features a dramatic extended cathedral train. For the bride who definitely wants to be remembered with grace, drama and beauty!

This Bridal House closed their doors at the end of last year, so no chance of finding this dress again. I've had it for 6 months tucked away in it's bridal garment bag in a closet, but found a sweetheart strapless yesterday that I loved more than the straight strapless. I've already got the new dress, so time for this to find a new home. I have a couple of pics of me in the dress below but if you'd like to see larger versions of the photos, please email me at [email protected] 

BONUS: I just bought some rhinestone buttons to put on the back of the dress and will throw them in if it's purchased by May 31,2011.

SELLING: Emerald Bridal Couturier 9174 (strapless ball gown) New! GORGEOUS :  wedding ballgown strapless size 10 dress Emerald Bridal 9174 Fshm

SELLING: Emerald Bridal Couturier 9174 (strapless ball gown) New! GORGEOUS :  wedding ballgown strapless size 10 dress Emerald Bridal 9174 1 Fshl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards