Wedding Classifieds

For Sale- *NEW* Bridal Organza Wrap with Lace and Beads- $30

Brand new, never worn, organza bridal wrap with lace and beads. It's beautiful! Never worn as it was 90 degrees on my wedding day but it's already pressed and hanging under plastic, ready for you! This is a Davids Bridal piece and normally $40 but I am selling this for $30. The organza wrap is sheer and will allow your gorgeous dress to be seen yet will give you a different look and comfort.

The measurements are approx. 80" long and 18" wide. The color is white and the beading is white and has a touch of silver thread in it which makes it pop! The beading is at both ends of the wrap and is approx 5" long at each end.

My pictures don't do it justice as it is sheer and hard to photograph. It's very elegant, subtle and will go with any bridal dress. The one picture below (on the manikin) if from the David's Bridal website which shows it better but please note this picture shows the item in ivory with gold thread. The item I'm selling is white with silver thread.

Contact me at phisiggrly@aol.com if you are interested.  Congratulations to you all!

Re: For Sale- *NEW* Bridal Organza Wrap with Lace and Beads- $30

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_sale-new-bridal-organza-wrap-lace-beads-30?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aef6601-c5ef-4f96-8e82-ee1a4d2da10fPost:432983ff-ed73-42eb-97ce-c439b2347ff7">For Sale- *NEW* Bridal Organza Wrap with Lace and Beads- $30</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brand new, never worn, organza bridal wrap with lace and beads. It's beautiful! Never worn as it was 90 degrees on my wedding day but it's already pressed and hanging under plastic, ready for you! This is a Davids Bridal piece and normally $40 but I am selling this for $30. The organza wrap is sheer and will allow your gorgeous dress to be seen yet will give you a different look and comfort. The measurements are approx. 80" long and 18" wide. The color is white and the beading is white and has a touch of silver thread in it which makes it pop! The beading is at both ends of the wrap and is approx 5" long at each end. My pictures don't do it justice as it is sheer and hard to photograph. It's very elegant, subtle and will go with any bridal dress. The one picture below (on the manikin) if from the David's Bridal website which shows it better but please note this picture shows the item in ivory with gold thread. The item I'm selling is white with silver thread. Contact me at phisiggrly@aol.com if you are interested.  Congratulations to you all!
    Posted by phisiggrly[/QUOTE]
  • Do you still have this item available?In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_sale-new-bridal-organza-wrap-lace-beads-30?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aef6601-c5ef-4f96-8e82-ee1a4d2da10fPost:432983ff-ed73-42eb-97ce-c439b2347ff7">For Sale- *NEW* Bridal Organza Wrap with Lace and Beads- $30</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brand new, never worn, organza bridal wrap with lace and beads. It's beautiful! Never worn as it was 90 degrees on my wedding day but it's already pressed and hanging under plastic, ready for you! This is a Davids Bridal piece and normally $40 but I am selling this for $30. The organza wrap is sheer and will allow your gorgeous dress to be seen yet will give you a different look and comfort. The measurements are approx. 80" long and 18" wide. The color is white and the beading is white and has a touch of silver thread in it which makes it pop! The beading is at both ends of the wrap and is approx 5" long at each end. My pictures don't do it justice as it is sheer and hard to photograph. It's very elegant, subtle and will go with any bridal dress. The one picture below (on the manikin) if from the David's Bridal website which shows it better but please note this picture shows the item in ivory with gold thread. The item I'm selling is white with silver thread. Contact me at phisiggrly@aol.com if you are interested.  Congratulations to you all!
    Posted by phisiggrly[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards