Wedding Classifieds

Wanted: Silver Opulent Treasures Candelabras or Candlesticks

I have found several silver opulent treasures candelabras, candlesticks and cakestands. But I need more of the candelabras and candlesticks. Would anyone be interested in selling theirs? My wedding date is 08-06-2011.
Thanks!

Re: Wanted: Silver Opulent Treasures Candelabras or Candlesticks

• I have 9 large silver candelabras/ cupcake stands and 4-6 candlesticks.  Not sure at this point if I am going to want to sell them or not but worse case I would be willing to rent them.  My wedding is July 2.  Let me know if you might be interested.
  • I was wondering if anyone has for sale the silver Opulent Treasures Candelbras Cupcake Stand. I have been looking all over for them as I am doing a Tiffany themed wedding and can not seem to find anyone who has them available for sale.
  • Hi!

I was wondering if you still have the Opulent Treasures silver candelabras and are you interested in selling or renting them?
  • To C10Hamilton:
    If you decide to sell 2 of your silver cupcake stands, let me know!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-silver-opulent-treasures-candelabras-candlesticks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:36b0cea8-f207-4da6-9032-bc007a8570f2Post:b2676c7f-5fc2-4d08-93c4-cf143ded2bdc">Re: Wanted: Silver Opulent Treasures Candelabras or Candlesticks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Natalie. I have a very nice collection of silver Opulent Treasures candelabras and candlesticks which were used for my daughter's wedding. I'm not selling them because I have two more daughters with weddings to plan, but may be able to rent them to you at a very reasonable cost, depending upon the location.
    Posted by surfinboy454[/QUOTE]

hello,  i am also in the detroit area.  my daughter is getting married this summer and i have purchased some of the Silver (sort of with a platinum patina) for her head table however she would like a few more and we are having a hard time finding them.  are you still interested in renting them out to people.  i would love to know how many you have in case we could use them on some of the other tables as well.  Thank you!
    Dede Read
    Rochester hills, mi
  • Do u still have them
  • I am interested in purchawsing silver opulent treasures cupcake holders (2), cakes stands (2-3) and candlesticks/candlelabra.Please contact me if you have any for sale.

Thanks
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-silver-opulent-treasures-candelabras-candlesticks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:36b0cea8-f207-4da6-9032-bc007a8570f2Post:40da4dec-6985-4980-97fa-eaaa59fc1a9f">Re: Wanted: Silver Opulent Treasures Candelabras or Candlesticks</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 9 large silver candelabras/ cupcake stands and 4-6 candlesticks.  Not sure at this point if I am going to want to sell them or not but worse case I would be willing to rent them.  My wedding is July 2.  Let me know if you might be interested.
    Posted by c10hamilton[/QUOTE]

Hello,

If these have not been sold, I am interested to know the cost for all and can they be shipped to me?

Thank you,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards