Wedding Classifieds
Options

Veil with Embellished comb...WTB

I am having a heck of a time finding the veil I want. I really want to find a fingertip (ish) veil with an embellished comb, and maybe some scattered rhinestones and/or pearls. I have found millions of pretty hair combs, but none with the veil attached. I would love something like the embellishment on my shoes below, but on a metal comb w/the veil attached. I've already contacted the Etsy seller I got my shoes from, and she's willing to sell me the piece, but it's not on a comb, and she hasn't gotten back to me regarding putting the whole thing together. I found a super cheap veil on Ebay ($7) that's 3 tiers on a plastic comb, so I figured I could take the thing apart and create my own, but I don't really know how and don't know anyone w/sewing skills that I would feel comfortable asking....

Anyone know of an Etsy seller who might be able to creat this for me, or know where I can find a veil w/a detailed comb like I describe?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Veil with Embellished comb...WTB

• Options
    When is your wedding? I am getting married September 15th and have a GOREGOUS veil its ivory with pearls and crystals. I would be more than happy to sale it to you after.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_veil-with-embellished-combwtb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:3b334bc9-4be8-4090-82e6-37a23639f633Post:77e0ff26-f169-4076-9833-3cee52088a30">Re: Veil with Embellished comb...WTB</a>:
    [QUOTE]When is your wedding? I am getting married September 15th and have a GOREGOUS veil its ivory with pearls and crystals. I would be more than happy to sale it to you after.
    Posted by megnmike1213[/QUOTE]

Our wedding is January 3rd....could I see pictures? Email is aviola329gmail.com. My only concern would be that my dress is whitw, not ivory.....but I'd still love to see it! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If its not white then, it may clash bc mine is a cream ivory.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards