Hi Everyone! I’m a Casting Producer for The Knot and am seeking couples who are tying the knot in the next two weeks! We will be featuring a handful of standout couples in an upcoming TV documentary-style series produced by The Knot. It’s the best wedding video you could dream of and it’s your time to shine!
In order to qualify, you must:
- Be getting married anytime before Monday, December 14, 2009
- Be getting married in the tri-state area (preferably 1 hour from NYC)
- Be willing to grant our cameras access to the days leading up to your wedding and the actual wedding day itself, from start to finish
- Have outgoing or outspoken family and friends that would be willing to speak on camera on your behalf
- Have a compelling story. Do you have a great love story? Perhaps you’ve overcome great hardships? Do you have a story that may inspire others?
*Entries will NOT be considered unless the above qualifications are met
**Please note, this is not an opportunity for a “free wedding,” we will not be paying for your day, but rather documenting it and helping you preserve the memories!
To apply, email me ASAP at [email protected] with answers to the following questions:
- You & your fiance’s name, age and occupations
- Phone numbers(s)
- Where do you live? Where are you getting married?
- What is your wedding budget?
- How many guests will be attending your wedding?
- Do you have a wedding planner? Tell us who.
- How did you and your fiancé meet and get engaged?
- Why makes your story compelling and/or unique?
- Any odds/obstacles you’ve had to overcome? (Health issues, loss of loved ones, family problems, financial hardships, etc.)
- What is the one thing you’re most looking forward to about your wedding day? What is the one thing you’re most nervous about?
- Email a photo of you both as well!