Wedding Classifieds
Options

WTB tall cylinder vases

Looking for cylinder vases (will consider square greater than 12" tall. I need 18 but am willing to buy fewer.

Re: WTB tall cylinder vases

• Options
    i have 12 available after november 24 and they are 24" tall they are the cone vases In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wtb-tall-cylinder-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:407c4d10-c85e-471a-bbf1-5b98aeff629dPost:473db6a9-b5c0-495f-9d64-ab0a7cf1c07c">WTB tall cylinder vases</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for cylinder vases (will consider square greater than 12" tall. I need 18 but am willing to buy fewer.
    Posted by darlingc[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    unfortunately my wedding is in october
  • Options
    Try the Boston flower market. There is a supply house there selling vases etc that is open to the public - at least on Sat am. Forgot the name- but it is huge, next to the market. They have every different type/ style of vase possible.
  • Options
    Hello! Can you email me vanursa26aol.com. My wedding is in may and I am interested. Would like to know where you are located and how much. Thanks! Vanessa
  • Options
    Vanessa, I'm looking to buy some- I don't have any to sell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards