New York-Hudson Valley
Options

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else???

But when I see the little ticker comes up that tells me the countdown to my wedding my stomach drops! I mean DROPS!

Today it's Lee only 198 days til your wedding. I remember when it was up in the 300's arrghhh! Where does the time go? 

Good God I really have to start working out -- amongst other things. Why am I in a slow panic? Is ths normal? Is this happening to anyone else.

Before I know it December will be here and with the holidays then it'll just be 5mos to my wedding. Oh good Lord. I'm doing it to myself!

haha glad I could post this :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I don't know if this is happening to anyone else???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have somewhat of that feeling. I remember having 1.5 years! Now it's down to under 200 days. I have pretty much everything set, however I still needs to send out my STDs (which are 75% complete), flowers, transportation and BM dresses! I have too much going on at work right now with the time of year and am working 12 hours days for the next 3 weeks (and weekends)! But I will get it done in time with the support of my FI and family. Just need to take it a day at a time and relax. =) Trust me there could definately be a lot worse!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it happens to everyone, the time flys!!! Especially after the one year mark. Just take a deep breathe and move forward!!! its all normal so dont worry.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha ok note to self: i am normal...i am normal...it happens to everyone...whew

thanks! i don't feel so alone now :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KWats2011KWats2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This makes me feel better cause I want it to be here and to be married!! And I'm still in the upper 200s... :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://chinese.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_dont-this-happening-anyone-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:269e7856-ff94-4e76-b09d-c0988968861aPost:518216a5-ff1f-4612-ac9f-301273a1a1ce">Re: I don't know if this is happening to anyone else???</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha ok note to self: i am normal...i am normal...it happens to everyone...whew thanks! i don't feel so alone now :-)
    Posted by MYLOVE315[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL
    Very Normal!</div>

• Options
    edited December 2011

Just wait until you get until the double digits!

And yes - it's totally normal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards