Wedding Classifieds
Options

DIY Martha Stewart Invitation suite- St. Louis MO

I have 3 boxes of 40 MS Eyelet invitation sets, we also used some of the invitation cards for table menu cards
           3 boxes of 40 MS Eyelet cards and envelopes for enclosure cards, we also used them for other notes around the reception for bathroom baskets, cameras, etc.
           4 boxes of 40 MS Eyelet Thank You cards and envelopes which can also be used for other events as they only have the yeelet design, nothing wedding specific.

I have some extra practice sheets, invitations, enclosure cards, and thanks yous that are left over as well as white bows that come with the invitation suite. I will also include some eyelet wedding cake stickers and MS Eyelet seals.

The invitations alone were $30 a box but I am just trying to get rid of them and make room for the baby so I am selling the set of 10 boxes for $80. My email is demedoll08@yahoo.com  If you are into scrapbooking or shutterfly and have some stuff to swap I would be open to that instead of cash/paypal if you prefer.

I have several boxes of the MS Eyelet place settings which have the place cards in them and I have some bags of the eyelet confetti pictures in the MS photo below.

These are some examples of how people customized the invitations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards