Wedding Classifieds
Options

Starfish aisle Markers, lanterns, longline bra, A-line slip

Now that my wedding is over, I have some items for sale.

Starfish aisle markers with navy blue ribbon and raffia. I made these and the ribbon can be taken out. 10 available. $50 plus shipping.

Black Ikea Lanterns. I will sell these with or without the seashells/starfish and candles. $5 each without the seashells/candles, $7 each with. I have 4 available. I prefer local pick up, but if buyer is willing, I will ship them. 

Soma Intimates bustier/longline bra in 38B, white. I wore this during fittings and day of wedding. It was very comfortable and smoothed me out nicely. Bra has been handwashed in Woolite. Molded cups and foam front. Here is the link

http://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=12&pageId=1&productId=570010225&viewAll=&prd=Bridal+Essentials+
Seamless+Camisole+Bustier&subCatId=cat6979275&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam
=&posId=4&catId=cat40089&cat=Bras+Bridal+
Collection&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size
=
Paid $69; will sell for $40 plus shipping

Davids Bridal A-line slip in size 14. Worn during fittings and day of. Hand washed in Woolite. Medium fullness. Paid $59; will sell for $35 plus shipping.

Please email me if you if interested. I do NOT check this very often. Payments to be made by Paypal only, unless local pick up in Boston area.

Email: madrouin04@yahoo.com

Re: Starfish aisle Markers, lanterns, longline bra, A-line slip

• Options
    sent email
  • Options
    emailed you!
  • Options
    Starfish aisle markers with navy blue ribbon and raffia. I made these and the ribbon can be taken out. 10 available. $50 plus shipping.

Black Ikea Lanterns. I will sell these with or without the seashells/starfish and candles. $5 each without the seashells/candles, $7 each with. I have 4 available. I prefer local pick up, but if buyer is willing, I will ship them. 

will pay shipping to the lanterns  and will email you ty.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards