Wedding Classifieds

MALIBU linens for sale after wedding 7/22/11

Hello Ladies,

I bought 120 turquoise (matches Davids Bridal malibu) chair sashes, 20 table runners and 5 table overlays.  (I am having white chair covers with black table cloths)  The total cost was $200.  I am willing to sell for $90 plus shipping.  Please email me at k_thaut@hotmail.com if you are interested.  Also, i was thinking about ordering black chair sashes to tie with the turquoise ones.  If you are interested in those as well, let me know.  I have also found ties that go with this color perfect since Mens Wearhouse did not have the best match for Malibu.  Let me know if you would like the website and I will let you know:)   

http://www.weddinglinensdirect.com/sasatu.html

http://www.weddinglinensdirect.com/13satarutu.html

http://www.weddinglinensdirect.com/sataovtu.html

Re: MALIBU linens for sale after wedding 7/22/11

• Would you be willing to sell just the table runners? How much would you want for those?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    It would be alot easier to sell everything together.  I ended up ordering 65 black chair sashes and 65 malibu chair sashes.  20 table runners and 10 overlays for other decorations.  It matches the malibu perfect. 
  • Hi ,

I would like to know the website you found for the ties. I don't really like the striped ones at Mens Wearhouse. Thank you!
  • Hello,

We are very interested and wanted to know if you would be willing to sell the chair sashes for 50?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Renee Williams
  • are any of your items still available?
  • Hi! Do you still have these for sale? I've been searching everywhere for them! If not, can you tell me where you bought them? Thanks for your help! :)
  • Are these items still available
  • I was wondering are this an exact match to the malibu color at davids bridal? Or is it just the closest thing you could find. Im finding most are not blue enough or far to dark to match. Im looking to match them perfectly with the bridesmaid dresses already bought. They wont be used as sashes so they do need to be a perfect match if you can let me know what you thought about it.

Thank you so very much for any information you can provide me with.
  • Also have you sold the malibu sashes yet? I know this was almost a year ago but im in desperate need to find these and the site you provided is sold out :( it does look to be so close.
  • Are these still available? ashley_seay@yahoo.com
  • Please let me know if u still have this . Email me at lisalynnhall2013gmail .com . I'm very interested in all of it can u send pics please
  • Do you have any of these items left for sale?
  • Hi I'm very interested is any of these items still available?
  • hi i am very interested in buying all the items if still available.  you can contact me @ alanbrooks@wtrt.net.  thanks isabel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards