New York-Hudson Valley

Registry fun stuff

Where are you registered? What's something off your registry that you really want? What's something you saw while registering and didn't put on because of price?

Jaimie

Re: Registry fun stuff

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? BB&B
    What's something off your registry that you really want? There's a few things....for some reason I reallly want my bathroom stuff (shower curtain, garbage pail etc), the ottoman table, and the pillows for my comforter set
    What's something you saw while registering and didn't put on because of price? Honestly, the only thing due to price, was the dyson ball vaccum and something told me to it on so I did and FI's aunt ended up buying it for us, so for once I'm glad I didn't listen to FI. Just the opposite, some of the things we did put on there and took of when we came home due to price (because they give you the book with NO prices in them) were a Nambe salt and pepper shaker set for $100 which is nuts for that, and the china. My mom showed me that I can get an 8 person place setting and completer set for $200 from Macy's which is soooo much less than what we originally registered for.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to register this weekend! I am so excited! I am really looking forward to hosting holiday's at our house this year so I can't wait to register for china! I'm online today looking at different patterns online because this snow is making me go insnae!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? Crate & Barrel, BB&B and Macys
    What's something off your registry that you really want? I put this glass pitcher on my C&B registry and when the registry got messed up the manager ended up giving it to me for free!   Oh yeah, luggage, I really need new luggage!!!!
    What's something you saw while registering and didn't put on because of price? I would really like a wine refrigerator!  They could be pricey, but still thinking about it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? Registered at Macys and Bed Bath and Beyond
    What's something off your registry that you really want? I would like my Kitchenaid mixer. its like 200$ but i really need one because we cook and bake! my hand wisk isnt cutting it anymore
    What's something you saw while registering and didn't put on because of price? we could of used a good vac. but its like 400$ and we dont want guest spending that much!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Y should i tell u when i know u stalk mine!
    hahaha =P

edited December 2011
    haha well I know where you're registered obviously, we stalk eachother way too much lol...what about the other two questions mama?! I know what you want but what's your favorite thing?
  • sweet2324sweet2324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't registered yet.   I plan to registere probably in the next 2 weeks at macys and BB&B.
  • ssagessage member
    edited December 2011
    just remember that "expensive" gifts are good to put on too because you never know when a group of people might chip in for that gift.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? Macy's and Bed, Bath & Beyond
    What's something off your registry that you really want? is it sad that I'm excited about REAL hampers??  and a new down comforter/duvet cover.  Oh, and all the pots and pans... okay, everything.
    What's something you saw while registering and didn't put on because of price?  I really want the KitchenAid mixer... I just thought we had enough items for the higher price-point.  If everything else gets purchased though, I'll probably add it eventually.  ;)
    edited December 2011
    Kitchen Aid Mixer girls--Trust me add it!! I never expected anyone to buy it but one afternoon there was a whole baking package missing from my registry. Whoever this was spent a ton of money. I'm telling you add it because you just never know.
  • ssagessage member
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE my Kitchen Aid mixer!  I am with Jaimie!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    hmm.... alright.  I think you have me convinced.  At first, DF (or FI??... I'm used to the other abbreviation) told me I wouldn't use it.  But that was when we first started living together and before he realized how much I love to bake... and how much he enjoys eating cookies, cakes and brownies.  ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? Bed Bath and Beyond and Macy's
    What's something off your registry that you really want?  Kitchen Aid Mixer
    What's something you saw while registering and didn't put on because of price? Nothing really, everyone told me to just put it, you never know what you might get. 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards