Wedding Classifieds

WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Magical

In love with the Monique Lhuillier magical dress! Willing to buy or rent.  Not sure my exact size but think I could work with sizes 2-6.  Thank you!

Lauren

Re: WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Magical

• selling a monique lhuillier magical replica (skirt only). never been worn. size 4. 5'11" with shoes. champagne color. please contact me for pictures and more details. asking $750.
  • Hi there, my name is Helen, i wore the monique magical skirt for my august 2011 wedding and am just putting it online today to sell it and i spotted your post. below are the details, it is in the latte colour. i am based in Vancouver, Canada. 

Monique LHuillier Magical skirt in latte worn once for my August 2011 wedding. Go to www.moniquelhuillier.com/" target="_blank">http://www.moniquelhuillier.com/ in the Fall 2010 section to check out the magical skirt. It is a high waisted skirt that can be worn with a bodice either inside or outside the skirt. It is a very flattering shape for a small waisted girl who has a booty!

Make me a reasonable offer. Starting at $1900. Mail me for more pics or more info. 

Skirt Label Size:10 
    Skirt Street size: 6 
    Hips:38.5 
    Waist: 28 
    Height w/shoes:5' 7" 

Worn once, professionally dry cleaned and in great condition. 
    Have original receipts.
    Fabric:  Latte silk orchidea asymmetrically draped trumpet skirt 

Will ship to usa

Payment methods: paypal 

• Looking for the Bolero jacket ONLY size 4 or 6. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Very interested. Looking for the corset and the skirt in latte color! She's a size 2-4 so we could maybe alter what needs changed. What we need to know is if the skirt is the fitted, trumpet bustle bottomed skirt? She's looking for the "Magical" corset and the "Eternity" skirt. Live in Seattle so can take the drive to Vancouver if necessary. We'd pay 2000. if it all worked out.
  • I am located in Seattle & can easily make a trip up to see the dress.  Do you have the Magical corset & skirt?
  • I am looking for the Magical corset only. I am willing to buy a re-used one (worn twice). My bust is 30 and I wear a 34B bra.
  • I am looking for skirt and corset in size 10 in Ivory. Does anyone know where I could find this?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-monique-lhuillier-magical?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:58e363c7-1cfc-438d-be2b-b7cf2d9049e8Post:3b1bff55-fad7-42c8-9a31-06331dd441ca">Re: WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Magical</a>:
    [QUOTE]selling a monique lhuillier magical replica (skirt only). never been worn. size 4. 5'11" with shoes. champagne color. please contact me for pictures and more details. asking $750.
    Posted by ericababy419[/QUOTE]

do you have any pictures of it?  thanks
  • does anyone have the monique lhuillier magical dress for sale? i tried on a dress size 4/street size 2 today. it fit well, but i could potentially go one size larger. if you're willing to part with this beautiful dress, could you please send me an email at dealsforkarin@gmail.com? Thanks!
  • wongdwongd member
    First Comment
    Hello Ladies!

I am looking for the Monique Lhuillier Magical Corset.  My wedding is going to be in August 2013.  Please contact me if you are selling the corset in a street size 6 or a 8 for room to allow alterations down.  

Thank you, best of luck & congratulations to all of you...

-d.wong
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-monique-lhuillier-magical?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:58e363c7-1cfc-438d-be2b-b7cf2d9049e8Post:7a3bccd7-2061-4f2f-b2c3-19a71efc1307">Re: WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Magical</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I have both corset and skirt brand new never wore. Email me and I can send you pics. Willing to sell for $3,500. Thanks, kristy kristykfochesato@gmail.com
    Posted by kristykay12[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hello, i am interested in purchasing just the TOP of the dress, i need to purchase only the magical corset. would you be interested in selling the corset only?</div><div>
    </div><div>thanks</div><div>Amy</div><div>
    </div><div>my email is amyk_mead@hotmail.com</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • i am looking for the MAGICAL CORSET only, i am getting married JUNE 15th, 2013 and i would love to walk down to the love of my life in that. If anyone is interested please email me!!!!!!!

amyk_mead@hotmail.com
    thanks and enjoy your weddings ladies!
    :) Amy
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-monique-lhuillier-magical?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:58e363c7-1cfc-438d-be2b-b7cf2d9049e8Post:7a3bccd7-2061-4f2f-b2c3-19a71efc1307">Re: WANTED: Monique Lhuillier Magical</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I have both corset and skirt brand new never wore. Email me and I can send you pics. Willing to sell for $3,500. Thanks, kristy kristykfochesato@gmail.com
    Posted by kristykay12[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hello, i am interested in purchasing just the TOP of the dress, i need to purchase only the magical corset. would you be interested in selling the corset only?</div><div>
    </div><div>thanks</div><div>Amy</div><div>
    </div><div>my email is amyk_mead@hotmail.com</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Hi, 

I am very interested in purchasing the Monique Magical Skirt and perhaps the corset top.  Is anyone still selling theirs?

Thanks!
    Dawn  

dawnveilleux@gmail.com
  • Hello All!

Summer/Fall 2013 Brides - If any of you are interested in parting with your Magical CORSET (only) after the wedding I would love to buy a pre-owned one that is still in good shape.   My wedding is Summer '14, so there is time for adjustments!   

Email alexandra.hershey@gmail.com please, thanks SO much!

~Alexandra
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards