Wedding Classifieds
Options

Beautiful mermaid style lace Romona Keveza Style #L804 (Legends collection) dress

I would like to sell my beautiful mermaid style lace Romona Keveza Style #L804 (Legends collection) dress, classic ivory with multilayered tulle skirt.  Sweetheart neckline. 

The dress retails for just under $3K.  I purchased the dress used last year.  I would be willing to sell the dress for a very low price so that I can get it sold quickly.  Would like to get $400 - $500 OBO. 

I am 5', 115 lbs.  The dress was altered to my size.  I normally wear a size 4 -6. 

The dress will need to be professionally cleaned.  It is still in great shape.  It's a well made gown.  There is a small snag in one of the 14 layers of tulle.  It would be an easy fix.  The underside of the skirt does have some ware.  I will be glad to send photos.

If you'd like more information please email me at shannonmayrussell@rocketmail.com.

Thanks. 
Shannon 

Re: Beautiful mermaid style lace Romona Keveza Style #L804 (Legends collection) dress

• Options
    edited May 2012
    I would like to sell my beautiful mermaid style lace Romona Keveza Style #L804 (Legends collection) dress, classic ivory with multilayered tulle skirt.  Sweetheart neckline. 

The dress retails for just under $3K.  I purchased the dress used last year.  I would be willing to sell the dress for a very low price so that I can get it sold quickly.  Would like to get $400 - $500 OBO. 

I am 5', 115 lbs.  The dress was altered to my size.  I normally wear a size 4 -6. 

The dress will need to be professionally cleaned.  It is still in great shape.  It's a well made gown.  There is a small snag in one of the 14 layers of tulle.  It would be an easy fix.  The underside of the skirt does have some ware.  I will be glad to send photos.

If you'd like more information please email me at shannonmayrussell@rocketmail.com.

Thanks. 
    Shannon 
  • Options
    more info please.  I'm 5feet and am looking for a petite dress.
  • Options
    id love more photos jasminscanavino@gmail.com
  • Options
    Do you still have that dress available?! Could you send me pictures very interested in it. Also what are the exact measurements?
  • Options
    Is the dress still available? I'd like more information please.
    jmorrone@my.uri.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards