New York-Hudson Valley

Majestic Studios - has anyone used them or know someone who has used them?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used or is going to use Majestic Studios! I went to an expo tonight and met them. Just wondering if anyone has any feeback or reviews of them/their work! Please let me know! 

ThanksSmile 

Re: Majestic Studios - has anyone used them or know someone who has used them?

• edited December 2011
    We are using them for photo and video. And I know ssage used used them for photo. Hope she can give a review! Her pictures were beautiful! And there were a couple other girls, just can't remember who. HTH!
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I used them...only for photo (not video).  Mark was WONDERFUL to work with and we had his assistant Tara who was also a dream.  They were very laid back and made me feel at ease as they were taking photos (i really never had pro photos taken before).  If you talk to Mark again, tell him Stephanie said hi!  :)
    He got some great shots and some great angles!

Seriously, you won't be disappointed...he worked with our budget and as Terri said, our photos were gorgeous.  It poured the day of my wedding and thought my dream of outside photos was dead (I got married on a golf course that has BEAUTIFUL views)....and, although we were unable to go around the course because of the on/off rain at the time, he got some great shots outside my parent's house as well as at the venue after the ceremony outside....he knew he had a window and he got them all in.  So, he saved my day concerning the outside shots for sure.  He also was great about taking photos of people that I had requested...I did not give him a list but mentioned some at the wedding. 

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards