Wedding Classifieds

VERY WANTED!! Mon Cheri 211268 - Verda Bridal Gown

I am looking for an unaltered (or slightly altered) Mon Cheri Bridal Gown Style number 211268 - Verda. Various sizes will be considered as I am dying to get my hands on this dress!! THANK YOU

Re: VERY WANTED!! Mon Cheri 211268 - Verda Bridal Gown

• I don't have one for you...but I can tell you, DON'T GIVE UP! I called every bridal store in the state that carried Mon Cheri, to be told that no one carried the dress. However, a few weeks before going dress shopping, I found out that one store in fact did have it.  I tried it on today, and it was AMAZING! It is worth the wait (depending on how long you have until your wedding) and worth a drive if you can't find it near you!
  • hi there, i am from the uk and my partner would very much like the verda 211268 dress by mon cheri, would you be as kind and let me know any details as to where to find this dress in a size UK 10, many thankyou in advance,
    Regards Lee Botham uk
  • I have this dress in a US size ten (worn once).  If interested, I am now selling it. It's not altered and ivory in color.  It's a wonderful dress and like new!  Message me at jnp3211@yahoo.com if interested, I will ship it to you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_very-wanted-mon-cheri-211268-verda-bridal-gown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:6e20c43a-0b33-4ab2-8efc-dd22e6a4fc21Post:f8169713-4d7f-471c-b681-ba92e4b73510">Re: VERY WANTED!! Mon Cheri 211268 - Verda Bridal Gown</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have this dress in a US size ten (worn once).  If interested, I am now selling it. It's not altered and ivory in color.  It's a wonderful dress and like new!  Message me at jnp3211@yahoo.com if interested, I will ship it to you.
    Posted by jnp3211[/QUOTE]

I know it's been awhile since your post. Do you still have this dress for sale? Thank you!!! -Nicole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards