Wedding Classifieds
Options

Selling Stunning Never Worn La Sposa Dagen Size 8 Wedding Dress with Matching Veil

Exquistite all lace, brand new, and never worn La Sposa Wedding Dress in Size 8! The style is Dagen. I really wanted to wear this glamourous dress for my wedding, but honestly, I inadvertantly fell in love with another dress that I just had to have. It was such a hard choice. However, this a never worn, tags still on it STUNNING wedding dress. As you all know, once a wedding dress has been bought, it cannot be returned. I also ordered the matching cathedral length veil with it! The wedding dress fabric is lace. The color is ivory. The neckline is asymmetric, scalloped neckline. and one shoulder strap. I think the one shoulder strap really gives it a spectacular and ethereal look! If you don't like the one shoulder look, it can also be tucked into the dress and hidden. You can do so much with this dress! The silhouette is mermaid and trumpet. It fishtails at the bottom. This stunning dress would flatter any woman. I am 5'4 and 115 pounds. I usually wear a size 2-4 in regular clothes. This dress has never had any alterations. It just arrived from Spain. The matching cathedral length veil in matching lace is so intricately and delicately made and really brings the whole ensemble together. This is a must have dress for the perfect wedding! I'm willing to part with just the dress if the cathedral length lace veil does not interest you.  Selling for $2500, but negotiable.  If interested, please contact me at minarnia@hotmail.com

Re: Selling Stunning Never Worn La Sposa Dagen Size 8 Wedding Dress with Matching Veil

• Options
    Any chance you still have the veil available and would sell it alone? If so, I'd be interested in learning about whether it has tiers, a comb, etc.
    Thanks,
    Sophie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards