Wedding Classifieds

F/S Beautiful White Gold Diamond Ring Set $300 (Springfield, MO)

I purchased this set on Craigslist and then found something I liked better, so I never wore it. This stunning white gold set includes the engagement ring and wedding band. The engagement ring's 4 center stones together make up a .5 carat princess cut center stone in a beautiful cathedral setting. The engagement ring also features 36 smaller round cut diamonds in the band. The wedding band houses 15 round cut diamonds in a channel setting which compliment the engagement ring perfectly. Both rings are size 6 but could easily be re-sized. Asking $300.

I have not had this ring appraised, but I did take it to both Jared and Justice Jewelers and was assured that the diamonds are real. The box it came in says Harris Jewelry on the inside. I checked the website (Google Harris Jewelry) and found similar rings selling for between $2500 and $3000. I can't guarantee that is where these originally came from, though.

Please email kayceeshawn@gmail.com if you are interested. Thank you for looking!

I live in Springfield, MO but my wedding and family are in the Kansas City, MO area, so if anyone is in either of these cities and is interested, we can arrange a time for you to see the rings.

Wedding Countdown Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards