New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Who referred Touch of Style(hair)?

Did they come to you for your wedding day? Did you have Angela do your hair or was it someone else? Thanks. I am just wondering if I should have her come to the hotel because I feel it will be easier plus then I will not have to bring my car to the hotel with me and have to leave the day after in two cars. She told me if I needed that , that it would be someone else instead of her...is that true?
Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Who referred Touch of Style(hair)?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommended Touch of Style.  I have used her for my hair for other events and she is doing my hair for my wedding.  Since our hotel is only a few minutes away from her salon, we will be going to her.

The other girl who works in the salon does a nice job on hair as well - maybe have a trial with the other person who would be coming to do your hair? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm I was thinking of that but what if I like Angela more? THen I would have to say no its ok I will come to the salon lol...I would sound so mean lol.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Who cares about sounding mean?  If you like Angela more, then you go to the salon...you could even say before the trial "I love the convenience of someone coming to me, but I am not ooposed to coming in that morning.  I'm weighing my options"  Either way the salon is making money.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards