Wedding Classifieds

F/S Wedding Gown Dress Size 6 Tulle Strapless Sweetheart Cut Corset (GTA Toronto)

$350

Don't listen to what some people might tell you about wearing a once-worn wedding gown for your big day! Be a smart bride and save a fortune! This dress has resulted in a very happy and strong marriage!

For sale is a very beautiful, full tulle wedding dress by Mori Lee (see more details here www.morilee.com/bridals/voyage/6508">http://www.morilee.com/bridals/voyage/6508).

Strapless, sweetheart cut top with layers upon layers of pearl white fabric and tulle to make a very full and beautiful dress. Dress also comes with a beautiful beaded sash which I did not wear.

Dress is a size 6 but because of the elegant corset back, would easily fit someone size 4-8. I had the very small train removed and the entire dress shortened by about an inch to make it look like it was floating. I also had cups added to give the bust some extra oomph.

I am 5'9" (wearing flats) with a 36 inch bust.

This dress was worn for only a few hours, and because I had it altered by one inch, there is very little dirt showing at the bottom (inevitable in a white dress). I opted not to dry clean this dress, and instead, pass the savings onto the next lucky bride. You could dry clean if you like, but really not necessary. Also, there is some very small tearing on the top layer of tulle but you would have to look hard to be able to find it.

Email with any questions: beautifultree12@hotmail.com
 Prefer local (GTA / Toronto) pickup.
I am happy for you to come over and try it on.

Don't let the price fool you! This is one great deal for a smart bride to be.

I also have an orchid bouquet and other wedding items also for sale.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards