Wedding Classifieds
Options

KLEINFELD'S $3642.00 STORE CREDIT FOR SALE!!!

Is anyone thinking of buying from Kleinfeld's???

I purchased a dress from them last month, and immediately regretted my purchase. Nothing against the store, I just changed my mind on the style. I stopped the order, and ended up finding my dream dress at another location. Unfortuantely, since I've paid my deposit to Kleinfeld's ($3642.00), I can't get my money back. I am willing to negotiate, and pass along the credit to whomever needs it. Obviously, this can all be done through Kleinfeld's so you know it's legit. The credit is transferrable, and it's good for 10 years... If anyone is thinking of buying from them, please put in an offer. 

Thank you Smile

Re: KLEINFELD'S $3642.00 STORE CREDIT FOR SALE!!!

• Options
    Thinking of buying a dress or accessories from klinefeld bridal?? I have a transferable store credit for $1260, good for 10 years!! I paid a deposit for a dress and later my circuimstances changed so i had to cancel the dress, and get a store credit for my deposit. I'm willing to negotiate the price so u will get a great deal and the transfer of the credit actually happens at the klinefeld store so you can be sure it's legit!! If you are interested or know anyone that's interested, please contact me at Efrat091012@gmail.com Best wishes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards