Wedding Classifieds
Options

Kay's white gold diamond sapphire ring/necklace

I have a FABULOUS necklace and ring from Kay's only worn a few times. 

The necklace is white gold with intertwining diamonds leading up to a sapphire pendant. Also has a jeweler installed extender, which is wonderful, Offering versatility. Definitely a necklace designed for a special event or a special night out. I had a deep red satin cocktail dress I always wore it with the contrasting colors made the sapphires seem like an even deeper blue! The few times I have worn both pieces people have gushed over how fabulous they looked. 

Ring is also white gold, has three diamonds on either side of the sapphire center stone. The white gold swirls opposite directions on top and bottom of center stone, creating a smooth elegance that complements the swirling nature of the necklace. Ring is a size 10. 

The few times I wore the set I did not wash my hands until removing the ring both were put on AFTER applying perfume so the stones would not be contaminated or clouded. These two pieces are GORGEOUS. Would be a great addition to any collection or an especially nice complement to a sapphire white gold diamond wedding set. A perfect gift with a huge wow factorespecially if presented together!!

Will sell as a set or separately your choice!!

Call or text / email anytimewill get back with you ASAP. I will reply to your serious inquiry with pics answer any questions you may have.

shelbyulgmail.com

Have a GREAT day!!

Shelby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards