Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wedding Dress for Sale - Never Worn - Maggie Sottero - Harlow!

Hello!

I am located in Massapequa NY

I am selling my wedding dress due to my wedding being cancled.  Information is below!  :)

Brand New Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress
Style Name: Harlow
BRAND NEW! With Tags!
-The dress has NEVER been worn due to my wedding being canceled.
-It has the tags on it.
Goes for over $1,200 in a retail setting!
Asking for $800
Size: 8
Color: Champagne Lace over Light Gold

Description of dress on maggiesottero.com -- />
One-piece, strapless, slim A-line gown with corset closure. This gorgeous Chantilly Lace gown highlighted with beaded embellishments inspires true romance.
A satin band and handmade flower create a lovely empire accent.

It's really just SO BEAUTIFUL and I'm so sad that I won't be able ot wear it but I hope it can bring joy to someone else on their special day (and save a few bucks, too)!

I provided pictures of the actual dress along with a picture of the dress in Diamond White from the internet so you can see how it lays when it's worn. I've never worn it so I do not have any photos of me in it!

Please message me with any questions you may have! :)

Re: Wedding Dress for Sale - Never Worn - Maggie Sottero - Harlow!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I was wondering if the dress is still for sale, also, do you know if cap sleeves would be able to be added after purchase ?
    My email is powerspepper@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erinbjmnzerinbjmnz member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hi!
    Is your dress still for sale? Is so, I would love to come check it out and try it on. Im in Central Jersey, and only an hour and a half away.

Let me know!
    my email is <a href="mailto:erinjmnz@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">erinjmnz@gmail.com</a>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wedding-dress-sale-never-worn-maggie-sottero-harlow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:8edf6ca5-db2a-40ec-bb19-5e5dbb731fb9Post:7291e3c5-3886-4817-b09a-87bfea999139">Wedding Dress for Sale - Never Worn - Maggie Sottero - Harlow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I am located in Massapequa NY I am selling my wedding dress due to my wedding being cancled.  Information is below!  :) Brand New Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Style Name: Harlow BRAND NEW! With Tags! -The dress has NEVER been worn due to my wedding being canceled. -It has the tags on it. Goes for over $1,200 in a retail setting! Asking for $800 Size: 8 Color: Champagne Lace over Light Gold Description of dress on maggiesottero.com -- /> One-piece, strapless, slim A-line gown with corset closure. This gorgeous Chantilly Lace gown highlighted with beaded embellishments inspires true romance. A satin band and handmade flower create a lovely empire accent. It's really just SO BEAUTIFUL and I'm so sad that I won't be able ot wear it but I hope it can bring joy to someone else on their special day (and save a few bucks, too)! I provided pictures of the actual dress along with a picture of the dress in Diamond White from the internet so you can see how it lays when it's worn. I've never worn it so I do not have any photos of me in it! Please message me with any questions you may have! :)
    Posted by LMSaccaro[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hello!  I just sent you a reply e-mail from LSaccaro@gmail.com
    I am not sure about the cap sleeves, it may be best to reach out to a dress shop and ask them?  I don't think it would be an issue, but I'm not a professional when it comes to wedding garments!  :)  But the dress is still available!  :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wedding-dress-sale-never-worn-maggie-sottero-harlow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:8edf6ca5-db2a-40ec-bb19-5e5dbb731fb9Post:c9c904d7-060c-4c4d-b52d-6834b5b7e418">Re: Wedding Dress for Sale - Never Worn - Maggie Sottero - Harlow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering if the dress is still for sale, also, do you know if cap sleeves would be able to be added after purchase ? My email is powerspepper@gmail.com
    Posted by lpowers1118[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi, Erin!  That sounds great!  When would be good for you??
    I'll e-mail you also! 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wedding-dress-sale-never-worn-maggie-sottero-harlow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:8edf6ca5-db2a-40ec-bb19-5e5dbb731fb9Post:c7e53bd1-55dd-4293-8b41-1a751845fe4a">Re: Wedding Dress for Sale - Never Worn - Maggie Sottero - Harlow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! Is your dress still for sale? Is so, I would love to come check it out and try it on. Im in Central Jersey, and only an hour and a half away. Let me know! my email is erinjmnz@gmail.com In Response to Wedding Dress for Sale - Never Worn - Maggie Sottero - Harlow! :
    Posted by erinbjmnz[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi! I was just wondering if this dress has already been sold? I actually just tried on this exact dress and size in a bridal boutique, and fell in love with it! Please let me know if this is still available. My email is abbey.wilburn@gmail.com
    Thanks! 

• Options
    Hi,

I just tried this on at a bridal store but it was discontinued. Need it in a size 8. Anyway it is still available?
  • Options
    BrokeBridesmaid03 - It's probably too late, but I have this same dress in a size 8 that I'm trying to sell.  I wore it on my wedding day, and it's still in excellent condition. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards