Wedding Classifieds

Several Misc Wedding Items for Sale...Wedding Magazines and Books, Tulle, Ribbon, October Brown Spra

Hi I have several wedding items for sale...email me at mariaramirez33@gmail.com if you would like additional photos or information. If you need a quote on shipping send me your zip code
  • 4 Used Brides Magazines (Sept 2011, August 2011, July 2011, May 2011) $1.50 each+shipping
  • Brides Wedding Planner-Brand New $5.00+shipping
  • The Everything Wedding Organizer-Brand New $5.00+shipping
  • The Everything Weddings on a Budget Book-Brand New $5.00+shipping
  • 1 Roll of White Wedding Tulle Fabric-Brand New (100% Nylon, 6 in x 100 yd Mega Roll) $5.00+shipping (originally $9.99)
  • 1 Roll of Brown Wedding Tulle Fabric-Brand New (100% Nylon, 6 in x 25 yd) $1.99+shipping
  • 2 rolls of Glitter Chocolate Wedding Tulle Fabric-Brand New (100% Polyester, 10 yds each) $1.99+shipping or $3.00+shipping for both
  • 1 bottle of October Brown Spray Paint-USED-I ran out of another bottle and had to use this one for my last manzanita branche. There is still lots left in it, I only painted one of my branches. $5.00+shipping
  • Gold Calligraphy Pen-Never Used but I took it out of the packaging and tested it. It did not write well on the leaves I bought it for. $2.50 plus shipping
  • 1 spool of gold ribbon-Brand New-(100% Polyester, 10yds) 
  • 1 spool of dark brown ribbon-used about 1 yard of the ribbon, 9 yds left
  • 1 spool of burnt orange ribbon-used about 1 yard of the ribbon, 9 yds still left. Please note the outside packaging is ripped on this spool. All ribbon is $2.00 plus shipping

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards