New York-Hudson Valley

Re: How fast the weekend went!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Saturday was my nephews 2nd birthday party, so I went to that. Today we just did some housework, made dinner, and worked on my DIY projects. 2 weeks 5 days!!! squeeeee
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On Saturday went to a friend's fiance's bridal shower. Absolutely beautiful! Sunday, spent the morning with friends and the afternoon with family. This week looking forward to a weekend get-away with my husband!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    saturday was my friends bridal shower and bachelorette party- FUN :)
    sunday- we went to brunch after the bachelorette b/c we stayed at her place and then I did alittle cleaning and laundry, and just relaxed
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Michaels and got some wedding stuff.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI, the two girls and I left for Lake George to go camping.  We got a beautiful site, all wooded and private.  Loved it!.  Sat visited with friends who live just down the road from the camp site and had a great day.
    Sat night,  FI and I set the tent up for the girls, they loved it and we had the camper to ourselves.  What a great weekend.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday I did a lot of wedding related projects.  Saturday was my bachelorette party- had an absolute blast.  Sunday I printed my wedding programs and started packing for the honeymoon.  OMG- 5 days to go!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Sat we had a bbq and then after i went shopping with my mom,
    and yday we went to Breakfast with my Mom & finally ordered my brothers bday cake & then we had my FIL's retirement party where i had a little to much to drink.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    saturday - dh was away all day so i hung around the house then went out with his best friend for his birthday

sunday - we spent the entire day at the dog park. it was so nice! we didnt feel good all day so we took a nap and just layed around and watch movies and tv. it was nice
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_fast-weekend-went?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:65019474-4136-4d3f-9785-c2ee134a1e87Post:46e402b8-5d27-4abd-9e32-a9581168f8e8">Re: How fast the weekend went!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Friday I did a lot of wedding related projects.  Saturday was my bachelorette party- had an absolute blast.  Sunday I printed my wedding programs and started packing for the honeymoon.  OMG- 5 days to go!
    Posted by mrsredmoose[/QUOTE]

ohhh!!! Congrats! Are you silly with excitement? I have a feelin I'm going to be freaking out next week :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday we went to dinner for one of my bridesmaids birthday.  Saturday I drove up with my mom to FOxwoods for the day and when I got back, I met up with one of my friends for a little sushi, wine and girls night in at her place.  Yesterday we went to see the Zac Brown Band in concert in Hartford. 

Today I try to recover and pack since I have to go to a union conference on Wednesday morning for three days.  Busy, busy, busy!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards