Wedding Classifieds
Options

For Sale: NIB Hey Lady Pre-Nope, Purple, Size EU 8/US 7.5

I am selling a brand new pair of Pre-Nope heels from Hey Lady Shoes.  They are a gorgeous purple.  They are a US 7.5, although this particular shoe runs about a half size small; I normally wear a 7, and I got these in a 7.5.  They fit my feet length wise, but they pinch my big toes just a little too much.  I would suggest these to someone with narrow feet (I wear a regular width). 

Please note that I have only worn these shoes around the house a few times, NEVER outside.  They are in pristine condition.  I did take them to a cobbler to try to get the toe box stretched a little bit, but unfortunately they didn't budge (satin does not stretch much).  I really wanted these to work for my wedding, but it just isn't in the cards. :(

These shoes retail for $320 + shipping.  I would like to get $300, and I will ship them for free to anywhere in the US.  Here is a link to the Hey Lady site for full information on these heels and photos: https://www.shopheylady.com/details.php?products_id=115&categories_id=

Please send me a PM if you are interested, or shoot an email to lapiumabella at gmail dot com.  Thanks for looking! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards