Wedding Classifieds

F/S Sz 10 Strapless oyster-colored pearl/sequin/lace wedding dress!

Respond to vbrooks@gmail.com !

The gown was designed by The Dream Collection from the Chicago area, which is sold exclusively at the bridal shop I went to in Danbury, Connecticut.  I paid approx. $1600 with the slip (included).  I'm asking $650 with free 3-day UPS shipping.

The color of the dress is officially oyster, but you can only tell that it's not white or ivory in certain lighting conditions.  I am extremely pale with pinkish-toned skin, and this dress did NOT wash me out.  It was incredible.  Our families are both very conservative, and nothing was ever mentioned about the dress not being white - they all just commented that I didn't look as pale as usual ;)

* Sweetheart neckline with pearls and sequins.

* Full A-line skirt is made of Italian satin and Alençon lace in the color of soft oyster

* Hemline has 12" lace to match the bodice, which is boned to give you an amazing figure

* Lace-up back with modesty panel so you can easily wear a strapless bra. VERY adjustable - still fit me within a 30 pound range - and easy to bustle

* Has detachable straps if you don't want a strapless dress!

* I'm including the full crinoline petticoat slip (cost me $100!) that is OSFA.  You definitely need the slip to help poof out the skirt. Beautiful silhouette.

* It is officially a size 10, but I tried on this dress over a 30lb range - from a street size 8 to a street size 4, and it fit every time.   You just have to adjust the lacing (or wear a different bra).

This is such a beautiful, unique dress.  I got SO many compliments - especially from the wedding veteran older crowd that commented how classically pretty it was, without looking like everything else out there.

Alterations: hemmed (I am 5'7 and had on 3" heels and it was still a little bit long - so unless you're really tall, there should be plenty of room!)

Worn once at January 2011 wedding and sent to dry cleaners afterwards.  I love this dress but we're still in debt from the wedding, so here I am.

Many many more pictures available, just ask!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards