Wedding Classifieds

Beautiful gown that no longer fits my wedding! (now for sale)

I have a gorgeous gown for sale by Sottero and Midgley, Maggie Sottero's couture line. It's a beautiful Ivory Alabaster color and has never been worn, aside from being tried on when I picked it up from the bridal salon a couple weeks ago. The dress is size 8 and I am somewhere in the range of 27-29" waist and 35-36" hips, for reference on sizing. Wedding dresses run differently--if you're a size 2-4 in regular dresses this should be a good fit for you! It's got a really cool bubble hem and optional beaded cap sleeve straps. You can see that the back has buttons, but inside the buttoned area is lace up internal corset that makes you look like a tiny little hourglass and keeps the dress firmly in place.
It can be paired with the veil I bought for it with a lovely matching beaded edge. I paid over $1000 for the pair (and that was a good deal at the time because the store was discounting all Maggie Sottero because of a trunk show going on at the time), but I'll take less, maybe $750? Let me know if you're interested!
jacks114@gmail.com

Re: Beautiful gown that no longer fits my wedding! (now for sale)

• edited May 2010
    I have a gorgeous gown for sale by Sottero and Midgley, Maggie Sottero's couture line. It's a beautiful Ivory Alabaster color and has never been worn, aside from being tried on when I picked it up from the bridal salon a couple weeks ago. The dress is size 8 and I am somewhere in the range of 27-29" waist and 35-36" hips, for reference on sizing. Wedding dresses run differently--if you're a size 2-4 in regular dresses this should be a good fit for you! It's got a really cool bubble hem and optional beaded cap sleeve straps. You can see that the back has buttons, but inside the buttoned area is lace up internal corset that makes you look like a tiny little hourglass and keeps the dress firmly in place.
    It can be paired with the veil I bought for it with a lovely matching beaded edge. I paid over $1000 for the pair (and that was a good deal at the time because the store was discounting all Maggie Sottero because of a trunk show going on at the time), but I'll take less, maybe $750? Let me know if you're interested!
    jacks114@gmail.com

• opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2010
    I'm going to move this to the wedding classifieds board, since you'll get a lot more interested buyers there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards