Wedding Classifieds
Options

FOR SALE: Wedding Decor and Bridal Accessories

Now that all the excitement is over I have a bunch of things for sale.

Michae'ls Ivory Card Box - $15 + shipping

Flower Girl basket and Ringbearer pillow - $10 + shipping (handmade, you can definitely take off my color ribbon and accessorize to your wedding) **Can provide closer image if needed, but so you have an idea)

Bridal Brooch Bouquet - $60 + shipping (beautiful ivory roses with silver crystal brooches, teal ribbon can easily be taken off stem to suit your wedding) Great quality NUMEROUS people were convinced they were real!

Bridal Party bouquets (3) $60 + shipping (same roses as bridal bouquet, also small bunches of pale green hydrangeas mixed in for a pop of color)

Sash $40 + shipping (Crystal embelishment attached to satin ribbon with E6000 craft glue, quite positive that you could detach ribbon and reattach to a new sash using the same method)

Size 14 David's Bridal A-line petticoat $25+ shipping

Hair flower pin with crystals $15+ shipping

Table Number Stands (sea shell themed) (9) $9+ shipping (starfish, sand dollar, and conch shell mixed)

Pictures are listed in order of the post.
Please email Laurin1227@yahoo.com if interested
Paypal Only

Thanks for looking!!!!!!

Re: FOR SALE: Wedding Decor and Bridal Accessories

• Options
    Any chance you are selling your dress?
  • Options
    Actually yes, I need to get it cleaned that's the only reason why I hadn't listed it yet!!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:FOR SALE: Wedding Decor and Bridal Accessories:[QUOTE]Any chance you are selling your dress? Posted by DELA1300[/QUOTE]

DELA1300, is there any chance you want to email me at laurin1227yahoo.com. I'd love to chat with you further about my dress but I find it faster on my phone to just email.
    ;

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards