New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Shoes - Where did you buy yours?

I have now purchased and returned 5 pairs of shoes! I just can't find THE shoes I'm looking for. What makes it difficult, is that I'm not sure I have a set style in mind, aside from high heel and peep toe, but when I see them, I'll know!
Where did you guy yours? I've already bought from Macys, DSW, and Shoe Buy.

Re: Shoes - Where did you buy yours?

• Options
    jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked everywhere for shoes.  I wanted to light blue to go with my blue and brown color theme and to be my something blue.  Also, my FI is only 2 inches taller then me so it seemed impossible to find what I wanted.  Finally I went to Payless (believe it or not) and ordered dyables from there unforgettable moments collection.  I got the Clio shoe and they are so comfortable.  They even have a really soft inside.  They were only 39.99 so I figured if I hated them when they came in I would just eat the money.  I got them the other day and they are awesome.  So maybe try there.  Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i found mine at zappos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DSW! I also went through 6 pairs ordered online from shoebuy.com, zappoes, dsw, and endless.com. I returned them all and got some in person at DSW they have a really wide selection in their store. ALdo also has great shoes as well!
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine were either from shoes.com or endless.com...i ordered from both
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.amazon.com/Rocket-Dog-Orient-Mushroom-Glowing/dp/B003FGNTF4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1302493852&sr=8-1

I actually got these in the mushroom color, but they have blue... I have them in Black... I wore them to my engagement party... you definately need a gel insert for the balls of your feet, but they werent too bad. I originally wanted peep toe but these were just too pinup and awesome... they really have a vintage feel to it but then again you might not want that. I only paid 25$ for them too so to me they are the best shoe.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine were Ann Taylor
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore flats, and ordered them from dessy.com.

I would definitely try zappos.com.  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I found my shoes today!!!! I went to the mall to return something at Old Navy and decided to pay a visit to DSW. I fell in love with a pair of shoes that should look amazing with my dress. I'm hoping the sixth time is a charm! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the input!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sixth pair was my final pair! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards