Wedding Classifieds

Beautiful Size 16 Davids Bridal Wedding Dress

I have a beautiful size 16 davids bridal wedding dress for sale for $800 obo.Regular 1500 when i bought it.It has been worn only once and is in mint condition.Very Detailed and has very pretty beading.If you are a bride on a budget and really want this dress i can work with you on the price.If you are interested let me know and i can email you pictures.Call or text 478-451-7326 if interested if i don't answer you can leave a message and i will get back with you as soon as i can:)I can also ship if need be:)

Re: Beautiful Size 16 Davids Bridal Wedding Dress

• edited February 2012
    I have a beautiful size 16 davids bridal wedding dress for sale for $800 obo.Regular 1500 when i bought it.It has been worn only once and is in mint condition.Very Detailed and has very pretty beading.If you are a bride on a budget and really want this dress i can work with you on the price.If you are interested let me know and i can email you pictures.Call or text 478-451-7326 if interested if i don't answer you can leave a message and i will get back with you as soon as i can:)I can also ship if need be:)
  • What style?  Do you have a pic?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards