New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Hair... that doesn't look like prom hair please?

I want a really natural looking updo. I want it to look like theres no products in it. Can you girls recommend a good hair place that you've had a great experience at that can do things like this.....

http://www.hairspotlight.com/images/alba-hairstyle-updo2.jpg

http://www.hairspotlight.com/images/alba-hairstyle-updo.jpg

It's hard for me to find a good place because I currently live in PA, and am getting married in Nyack, NY. Thanks for the tips!

Re: Hair... that doesn't look like prom hair please?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Those look so pretty!

My hair was done at the Dana Cole salon in Mohegan Lake. Great stylists. Great price. But its probably too far for you to travel on your special day.

Hope some girls can recommend people closer to you.

But, just as a helpful tip. Save those pictures! It's so much easier to explain to a stylist what you want when you can show them a picture. (When I had my boudoir pictures dine the girls wanted me to email her inspiration pics ahead of time) So you might want to hold on to the links as well. But also print out the actual pictures so you have then to show whoever ends up doing your hair.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i got married in piermont and used la sorella bridal. mandy is great! she was able to travel to the hotel i was staying at! good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    La Sorella. I'm going to look that up, thank you!
  • Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend had that same hairstyle done. It looked goregeous.
    She used a woman in the Bronx though. Just a suggestion........you can add a nice clip to the back of your hairstyle just to make the look pop if you choose not to keep your veil on. Think a broch type of look (crystals w/ bling) or soemthing :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards