New York-Hudson Valley
Options

George Street Photo NYC/A Changing Perspective

Hey ladies!

My fiancee and I are planning to use George Street Photo for the photography & videography for our engagement shoot & wedding.  They showed us some fantastic photos by several photographers, and we picked the one that we liked the most.  A few weeks later we were in touch with the photog, and I was able to look up her website.. but now I'm a little nervous! Has anyone used George Street Photos in the NY area, or A Changing Perspective Photography? Any perspective? Thanks!!

Re: George Street Photo NYC/A Changing Perspective

• Options
    I've never used them but I spoke with them when I was planning my wedding. George Street is a company that contracts out work to another company. The pictures you see arent always what you get. I felt a little uneasy about that. I would Google it or research it a little bit more. Did you already put down a deposit??
  • Options
    We did, and when we saw teh photos of the particular person we chose, we were very happy.  However, after seeing her personal site, I wasn't as thrilled - the photos on GST's pages were much better - I'm hoping that it's just because they have killer editing skills (some pictures were on both sites, and MUCH better edited on GST's page). I"m really trying not to stress, and hopefully after we do our engagement shoot I'll feel much better.  Worst comes to worse, I'd rather lose my deposit/any monies owed and go in a different direction than suck it up, and pay for something we knew we didn't want.
  • Options
    Yea thats true. Give it one more chance. I would take the engagement pictures sooner than later just in the case that you do have to change photographers you have some time to search for a new one and hope that they have your date open! Good luck!
  • Options
    hi, my fiance and I are considering this company---did you ever end up booking them? How was your experience?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards